Slopeside access to chairlifts and Gondola One are within one block of the hotel and a short walk into the heart of Vail Village with restaurants, shopping, and art galleries. The Tivoli Lodge is perfectly located right on the free Town Shuttle routed providing easy access to explore Vail Village and Lionshead.
Mountainside Outdoor Hot Tub & Fire Pit
Relax after a long day of adventure in the mountainside outdoor hot tub and around the fire pit all year round with breathing taking view of the Colorado Rocky Mountains.
On-site fitness center featuring a Peloton Bike with digital fitness classes and as a Tivoli Lodge guest you receive a daily membership to the Dryland Fitness & Spa with fitness classes.
Kick start your perfect day with a full hot buffet breakfast each morning in the Grand Lobby (fee applies) and in the evenings relax with family and friends in the hotel lobby bar, the Brown Hound Lounge.
- Central Air Conditioning in Guestrooms and Public Areas
- High-Speed Wireless Internet in Guestrooms and Public Areas
- Two Tesla Charging Connectors for Hotel Guests
- Overnight Valet Parking Only
- Business Center
- Self Service Laundry
- Custom wood finishes and luxurious furnishings
- Microwave, Mini Refrigerator, and Coffee Maker
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- 350-count luxurious Egyptian cotton linens
- Two plush terrycloth robes
- Tivoli Lodge soap and amenities
- Bottled Water, Coffee & Tea
- Air Conditioning
- Gas Burning Fireplaces and Juliet Balconies in Select Rooms
Tivoli Lodge Is Pet Friendly
If your pet is family just like Racer, the Tivoli Lode mascot, you are going to want accommodations that know dogs and pets are part of the family, too. Don’t worry about leaving your dog or pet behind on your next trip, we have pet friendly guestrooms available.
To secure a pet friendly guestroom arrangement must be made through the hotel prior to your arrival and there is an additional $100 non-refundable charge per pet per stay (limit 2 pets per guestroom). Should you decide to leave your dog at home please feel free to enjoy the company of Racer, the Tivoli family dog.