WINTERTIME IN VAIL
With the first snow fall on the books for the season, we are looking forward to a safe season for everyone starting with opening day on November 20th along with the return of skiing, snowboarding, and all our favorite winter activities. As this season will look different than years past safety in our top priority at the Tivoli Lodge. We continue our stringent cleaning measures with protective masks and gloves, HEPA filters, rigorous cleaning with hospital grade disinfectants, social distancing in public areas, and ultraviolet disinfecting technology.
Our guests will be able to experience world class skiing at Vail Mountain, right out our backdoor, or at one of our neighboring ski resorts. You can also take advantage of the many activities that make Colorado perfect for everyone, skiers or not, including snowshoeing, snowmobiling, dog sledding, sleigh rides, snow tubing, ice skating, and a relaxing spa day. As you plan your winter getaway make the Tivoli Lodge your resting place with cozy fireplaces, breathtaking mountain views, and glistening snowflakes!
LIFT TICKET RESERVATION SYSTEM
For your safety, Vail Mountain is managing on-mountain access this season. Reservations will be required to access Vail Mountain.
For the vast majority of days, Vail mountain anticipates the mountains will be able to accommodate everyone who wants to ski or ride at our resorts. This reservation system is designed to give you peace of mind knowing that you will have the space you need to feel safe and physically distance, no matter what day you visit.
EPIC PASS HOLDERS
Pass holders will get priority access starting November 6, 2020
- Pass holders get exclusive early season access through December 7. Early season reservations can be booked up to a week in advance.
- As a pass holder, you will receive an early opportunity to reserve up to seven Priority Reservation Days for the core season (December 8 – April 4) before lift tickets go on sale. The exclusive reservation window runs November 6 through December 7. If you cannot get the Priority Reservation Days you want by Dec. 7, and have not used your pass, you can get a refund with Epic Coverage.
- As a pass holder, you can make as many week-of reservations during the season as your pass type and availability allow. Week-of reservations are in addition to your Priority Reservation Days. As you use your Priority Reservation Days, you can book new ones, holding up to seven at any time, or as many as your pass type allows.
- You will be able to view real-time availability and make reservations all in one place, on EpicPass.com. Reservations will activate your pass for the selected days; no need to bring anything but your pass to get access to the mountain. The reservation window opens November 6.
Lift tickets will go on sale December 8, 2020 after pass holders reserve their priority days.
Lift tickets will not be sold for the early season, but Epic Day Passes are available now.
- Lift tickets will not go on sale until December 8th, 2020 this season. If you plan to ski this season, we highly recommend guests purchase an Epic Day Pass. The Epic Day pass provides savings versus lift tickets, gives you priority access to securing the days you would like to ski or ride, and provides a 20% savings off food, lodging, lessons, and more through Epic Mountain Rewards. Due to our reduced capacity this year, if you choose not to purchase an Epic Day Pass, we expect lift tickets to be limited on high demand days throughout the season.
- Due to limited capacity, there will be limited quantities of lift tickets and anticipate selling out early. We will require guests to purchase online or by phone before traveling to our resorts or coming to the ticket window. If you travel to our resort without securing a lift ticket, there is a chance there will be no lift tickets remaining online, and you will be unable to ski that day.
- Lift tickets will not be available for purchase at the ticket window this season. Ticket purchases will only be available online or through our call centers. You will not be able to pick up a lift ticket at the ticket window without first purchasing it online or through our call centers. This practice will minimize crowding at our ticket window and ensure only those guests with a confirmed ticket come to the ticket window. If you travel to our resort without securing a lift ticket, there is a chance there will be no lift tickets remaining online, and you will be unable to ski that day.
- If you are interested in purchasing a lift ticket to ski the same day, you will need to make the purchase online or through our call center and then come to the ticket window to pick it up.