The Tivoli Lodge – Your Headquarters for Vail Group Retreats
The Tivoli Lodge in Vail, Colorado is the perfect location for your social get together – whether it is a family reunion, religious retreat, fraternal gathering, high school or college reunion, or a get together of friends. Automobile and motorcycle groups will appreciate the Lazier family’s long racing tradition. Our Vail meeting facilities are perfectly tailored for such gatherings.
Our luxury Vail hotel, with its central location in the Village, allows easy access to all the restaurants and shopping that is the hallmark of a Vail getaway. And there are a myriad of activities available for your group to enjoy. In winter, in addition to the fabulous skiing, there is snowmobiling, sleigh rides, dog sledding, and ice skating, to name just a few. In summer, enjoy golfing, rafting, wagon rides, ATV/off-road tours, and more.
The Tivoli’s Grand Lobby, with overstuffed leather sofas and chairs, massive stone fireplace, and full service Brown Hound Lounge, provides a wonderful place to gather and relax with your group. Our conference space is the ideal location for meetings, private gatherings, or lunch and dinner events that can be prepared by our Chef or catered by local providers.
For additional information on social group events, please contact our Director of Sales, Lori Adis, at 970-368-2810 or email Lori at email@example.com.
- Complimentary fitness center
- Brown Hound lobby bar
- Complimentary business center
- Reserved underground parking (fee applies)
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Valet dry-cleaning available
- Valet parking available
- Coin operated guest laundry facility
- Complimentary valet ski, board, and boot storage
- In-room mini fridge and coffee/tea service
- Two outdoor mountain view hot tubs
- Located on free town shuttle bus route
- Children 12 and under free (up to maximum occupancy)
- Denver International Airport (DIA) – 2 hours
- Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE) – 30 min