The 66 room Tivoli Lodge provides an intimate and unique setting to host meeting or corporate retreat in Vail, Colorado. The friendly staff, expansive lobby with the Brown Hound Lounge, and host of amenities create an environment that is conducive to productivity and group cohesiveness.
From our Vail Village hotel located near the base of Golden Peak, your group can venture out to explore the Village and its many restaurants and shops. The abundance of recreational activities in all seasons provides additional venues for creating group comaraderie. Our 900 sq. ft. Vail conference space provides an ideal venue to host your meetings, breaks, and meals. The Lodge can provide for all of your presentation requirements and accommodate any special requests. You will find our Vail meeting space ideal for all your needs.
A full hot buffet breakfast is available daily in the lobby; our Chef can custom prepare lunches and dinners based on your group’s requirements and special needs. Full beverage service is available for receptions and dinners.
For additional information on social group events, please contact our Director Of Sales, Lori Adis at 970-368-2810, or email Lori at email@example.com.
- Complimentary fitness center
- Brown Hound lobby bar
- Complimentary business center
- Reserved underground parking (fee applies)
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Valet dry-cleaning available
- Valet parking available
- Coin operated guest laundry facility
- Complimentary valet ski, board, and boot storage
- In-room mini fridge and coffee/tea service
- Two outdoor mountain view hot tubs
- Located on free town shuttle bus route
- Children 12 and under free (up to maximum occupancy)
- Denver Internatianal Airport (DIA) – 2 hours
- Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE) – 30 min